9. I have always and forever will love the first season of Digimon. Period.
8. I love when people go out of their way to hold a door for me.
7. I love live music, moshing and crowd surfing. I’ve actually only crowd surfed once, and it was cut short by some middle-aged guy trying to start a mosh pit during Angels & Airwaves (seriously, who does that?), but it was awesome.
6. When I was young I really only listened to pop-punk and alternative rock, but in the past couple years I’ve discovered a new love: underground rap.
5. I love sunflowers. In part because they’re beautiful but also because of my favorite poem, “Sunflower Sutra” by Allen Ginsberg.
4. I love cows. They’re adorable.
3. I love sleeping in all day.
2. I love sleeping in the evenings, right after dinner.
1. I love sleep.
1. I was adopted.
2. My real father may or may not be Axl Rose.
3. My hair is naturally a reddish -light brown. Just saying, Axl.
4. I like Jesus. A lot.
5. Cows are my favorite animal.
6. Sunflowers are my favorite flower.
7. When I am old, I will retire to a farm to raise baby cows, grow sunflowers, and paint portraits.
8. I collect Digimon cards.
9. I have no idea how to play the card game, though.
10. Allen Ginsberg’s Sunflower Sutra is my favorite poem of all time.
11. My favorite instrument is the glockenspiel.
12. There is an old song called Five ‘Two, Eyes of Blue. It describes me.
13. I’ve been told I look like Katy Perry.
14. The above makes me pretty happy.
15. I didn’t finish the last 30 Day Challenge I started.
My name is Angel.
I am currently attending university. I hope to make a living as a freelance writer one day.
I enjoy sweaters, naps, theater, art, intellectual conversations and random trips to Wal-Mart. Also, I really like music - a wide variety, but mostly alternative.
This blog isn’t too serious, and most of what I post is re-blogged or something light. However, I do want to use tumblr to practice writing on a subject and for an audience. For that, go to my silly attempts at journalism.
I try to give credit to any media I post, but if I found it on Google or re-blogged it, sometimes that is hard. Just let me know if you would like me to take something down or give you credit and I will be happy to oblige.